History

Located in Camden County, this cemetery which was established in 1923, encompasses 49 acres. This acreage provides options available for single graves through six grave family plots.
The mausoleum which includes a beautiful chapel is available for both crypt and niche entombments.

Offerings at this location

Traditional in-ground graves, cremation graves, family mausoleums, community mausoleum crypts and niches.

Contact Information

Address:
515 West Browning Road
Bellmawr, NJ 08031
Phone: (856) 931-1570
Superintendent: Ralph Mullica