Located in Camden County, this cemetery was opened around August 1948. The total area of burial spaces is about 20 acres including 16 acres along the White Horse Pike and our new 4 acre section which opened in January 2007. Situated on a scenic hill, in the wooded end of the cemetery our burial spaces consist of single, companion and family plots.
Offerings at this location
Traditional in-ground graves, cremation graves including a columbarium with granite niches, and family mausoleums.
New Offerings -- Expansion includes a Veterans Lawn and Monument, a Baby Lawn and Monument for the Unborn and a cremation garden including a niche columbarium. Pre-need selection and pricing are now available. For more information about our expansion and dedication by Bishop Sullivan read our article.